QUICK AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO ANALYSE VAST AMOUNT OF ELECTRONIC INFORMATION: EMAILS, DOCUMENTS, SPREADSHEETS AND OTHER.
CSI Group is a trusted E-Discovery service and hosting provider for international investigations and internal cases in Russia, CIS and Europe.
We maintain secure data processing and hosting infrastructure in Germany and Russia which meet cyber security and data protection requirements, and a team of computer forensic professionals is available literally 24/7. Our E-Discovery data centers were developed specially for hosting cross-border cases covering Europe and CIS.
CSI Group E-Discovery team provides defensible methodology and a toolset to identify, preserve, collect, process and analyze electronic information for:
- Anticorruption investigations (FCPA, UK BA and other);
- Internal investigations;
- Compliance reviews;
- Intellectual property theft cases;
- Fraud detection and investigations;
- Regulatory requests;
- M&A transactions.
As a part of E-Discovery services we provide:
- Preservation and collection of electronically stored information and paper data in Europe, CIS, and other territories;
- Mobile devices and cloud data E-Discovery;
- Paper documents digitization and OCR;
- Data recovery;
- Processing and hosting of big volumes of data;
- Conducting witness interviews;
- Multi language reviews including English, German, French, Czech, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Uzbek, Georgian, Azerbaijani;
- Managed document reviews;
- E-Discovery infrastructure onsite deployments.
IDENTIFY, PRESERVE AND COLLECT EVIDENCE
We collect forensically sound ESI from different sources: personal computers, smartphones and other mobile devices, e-mails, file-servers, databases, cloud storages, voicemails, backup tapes and others. Depending on the urgency of the case the team can be on-site in Europe or CIS (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, etc.) within 24 hours.
CSI Group Digital Forensic Laboratory provides comprehensive analysis of digital evidence and artifacts on personal computers, mobile devices, network and servers, including recovery of deleted information, user activity reconstruction, malware analysis, cyber-crime investigations and cyber security incident response. The results of analysis could be further used for law enforcement or litigation purposes.
We assist our clients during investigation of:
- Intellectual property infringement or misappropriation;
- Malware attacks;
- Cyber-security breaches;
- Confidential data leakage;
- Cyber-crime and fraud.
CSI Group provides E-Discovery hosting services and professional support to corporate clients and lawyers in CIS and Europe. Our powerful and user-friendly E-Discovery platforms have capacity to host cases from several GBs to tens of TBs and manage effective review workflow.
Competitive pricing and ability to switch a case to passive mode help our clients to control the budget and get maximum value for money.
Our E-Discovery platforms provide:
- Secure remote access from any part of the world;
- 24/7 availability;
- Powerful processing capabilities of all common data types, including data recovery, deduplication, metadata extraction and OCR;
- User friendly web interface;
- Powerful analytical capabilities, including keyword searching, e-mail threading, visual analytics, social network analysis, cluster analysis, predictive coding and other;
- Flexible review workflows.
CSI Group assist clients in handling internal investigations from planning stage untill the settlement agreement. Our experienced team assists clients with:
- Investigation strategic and tactical planning;
- Data source identification and collection planning;
- Search term preparation;
- Analysis work streams management;
- eReview management and staffing;
- Interview preparation and conducting;
- Case structuring considering internal policies and local legislation.
Multi language review
Working on international assignments we built the team of forensic analysts and reviewers with broad foreign language skill set.
We support our international clients with analysis of electronic information and paper documents in multiple languages, including most of European and CIS: English, German, French, Czech, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Kazakh, Uzbek, Georgian, Azerbaijani.
Our E-Discovery and computer forensic specialists participate in court hearings in CIS and Europe and provide expert witness in areas of computer forensics and cyber security. Team members have required professional education, international certifications and experience to present their professional opinion and work results to the court and law-enforcement agencies.
Disputes and litigation support
CSI Group team works hand-in-hand with lawyers during disputes and litigations in CIS and Europe. We provide expert advice on forensic matters related to collection, processing and analysis of digital evidence.
Ken is one of a select number of people with truly global financial services experience. His input to the Global Fraud Team's product toolkits and strategy ensured that fraud risk was balanced with commercial growth, a key skill in the current climate. The other stand out feature with Ken is his unparalled leadership abilities. He is able to influence any organizations key stakeholder & shareholders with clarity of thinking and an inate ability to distil complex business issues into key challenges with clear resolution plans. A top class financial services professional and also an exceptional team player, who always ensures key goals are not only met but outperformed
Global Head of Fraud
Asset Management at J.P. Morgan