About CSI group
CSI Group was established in 2013 by a team of professional fraud investigators who possess an in-depth knowledge of forensic science and a proven experience spanning all aspects of fraud & compliance.
Our consultants are subject matter international experts in the areas of corporate investigations, forensic accounting, digital forensics, criminology, profiling, corporate and business intelligence, risk management, cyber security, IT management and software development.
The major capabilities of CSI Group are to provide exclusive and bespoke anti-fraud solutions and qualitative forensic support to the clients requiring professional advice in:
- Forensic Investigations and Forensic Reviews;
- Corporate and Business Intelligence;
- Geographic and Microeconomic Intelligence;
- E-Discovery and Digital Forensic;
- Cyber Security;
- Forensic Research and Criminalistics Support;
- Retail Banking Fraud Environment Consultancy;
- Compliance and Corporate Governance Operational Assessments;
- Asset Tracing and Recovery;
- Compliance, Fraud Prevention and Whistleblowing Infrastructure Implementation;
- Intellectual property and trademarks protection;
- International arbitration, litigation and dispute resolution support.
By entrusting our expertise, and by working hand-in-hand with your businesses key stakeholders, CSI Group guarantee to provide your organization an unbiased, independent and bespoke assessment in all the above key operational areas, within pre-agreed timeframes.
CSI Group team includes former corporate fraud prevention managers, BIG 4 forensic specialists, tax and litigation professionals, retail banking risk managers, cyber security and IT experts, professional software developers.Our core team members have over 100 years of cumulative experience in area of fraud prevention, compliance and internal investigations.
Ken is one of a select number of people with truly global financial services experience. His input to the Global Fraud Team's product toolkits and strategy ensured that fraud risk was balanced with commercial growth, a key skill in the current climate. The other stand out feature with Ken is his unparalled leadership abilities. He is able to influence any organizations key stakeholder & shareholders with clarity of thinking and an inate ability to distil complex business issues into key challenges with clear resolution plans. A top class financial services professional and also an exceptional team player, who always ensures key goals are not only met but outperformed
Global Head of Fraud
Asset Management at J.P. Morgan
Major facts about CSI
- 24 international forensic experts;
- Successfully completed projects in 53 countries;
- Digital forensic laboratories and eDiscovery platforms in Russia and Europe;
- More than 500 successfully delivered projects in the areas of Forensics, Business Intelligence and Compliance;
- Our projects and assignments findings have been accepted by courts and law enforcement agencies in Russia, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and the United States.